Non Member Booth Fee
Member Booth Fee
Thank you for applying for the EPAC Winterfest Holiday Art Fair
• We are seeking fine artists who create paintings, ceramics, photography, sculpture, handmade jewelry, fiber and glass. Hand signed, high quality photo reproductions of original work will also be permitted upon review. Other categories may also be considered. Writer's are also welcome to participate.
• Artists, a Hi-res jpgs must accompany your online application.
• Space fee is $30 for the day, with a maximum of two (2) spaces available for rent by one vendor No artist sharing tables permitted. Artist must provide their own table (max 6 feet) and chairs. Boxes and other storage materials must be stored neatly out of the way of traffic and Artists must maintain a clean area.
• The event will take place on Saturday Dec 9nd 11-3pm. Booth setup will begin at 8:30 AM and must be completed no later than 10:45 AM. Artists are required to stay until the end of the artist portion of the festival day (3 PM) Vendors are responsible for setting up and tearing down their own booths.
• Booth assignments will be provided prior to the day of the fair.
• Online applications and payments must be submitted by DECEMBER 1st 2017. Artists/Writers will be notified of acceptance status on a rolling basis with artists being reviewed on a bi-weekly basis. There will be NO REFUNDS to artists once accepted into the fair. Artists will be informed of their status via email.
Payments may be sent via PayPal to email address email@example.com Checks should be made payable to East Providence Arts Council and mailed to East Providence Arts Council, 19 Plum Rd., Riverside RI 02915.
For additional information or if you require assistance with this process please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Indemnification: By submitting the form below below, I hereby expressly indemnify The East Providence Arts Council,and The City of East Providence, and all employees and agents and volunteers of the above, from any and all costs or liabilities associated with my participating or selling art and or crafts at the Winterfest Holiday Art Fair, including any and all possible injury to myself or my employees or agents. My participation is voluntary and is done at my own risk. I am not an employee or agent of The East Providence Arts Council. I understand that the above parties are expressly not responsible for loss or damage to my artwork arising from any cause including weather, the public or any other hazard, nor for the safety of myself, or any of my employees, interns, friends, volunteers, etc. The East Providence Arts Council can use the images of my art work and tent booth for promotion of the looff.
I acknowledge that this form will not be considered officially submitted until I submit this form with a photo depicting my work and payment is submitted via PayPal via the Donate button below or by check payable to East Providence Arts Council, mailed to East Providence Arts Council, 19 Plum Rd., Riverside RI 02915